Stavanger Bay briskly venture, briskly roam
812 Posts
Ooc —
Osprey could see that her question bothered Ollie and she frowned thoughtfully. It didn't occur to her apologize, though. She said simply, "Oh," and let it rest. It didn't really matter to her anyway; at least she could understand the other wolf.

"D'y—" she began when her stomach rolled abruptly. Her neck stiffened and she made an awful gagging sound right before the contents of her stomach came pouring out of her mouth. It was a soupy mixture full of bits of green confetti that splashed on the ground and splattered her, though luckily the soft rain began to wash it away immediately.

"Hey," Junior said after recovering, "I feel better!" Jumping to her feet, she barked, happy that the bellyache was in the past. "D'you wanna go on a venture?" she asked Ollie before Ragnar's demand flashed through her head. If she had been back home and it had been her dad, she would've likely ignored it but she was still being careful with her foster family of sorts. "Wait, I forgot I gotta stay close. D'you wanna play a game instead?"
Messages In This Thread
briskly venture, briskly roam - by Junior - July 04, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Ollie - July 05, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Junior - July 05, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Ollie - July 05, 2014, 05:16 PM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Junior - July 05, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Ollie - July 05, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Junior - July 05, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Ollie - July 06, 2014, 12:15 PM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Junior - July 06, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Ollie - July 06, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: briskly venture, briskly roam - by Junior - July 19, 2014, 01:51 PM