Stavanger Bay summer chillin.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: Haha oh god poor bby Surra[/size]

"Hello, to you, too," The white-coated woman responded with a smile. Surra had to force his ears not to fall to the side in embarrassment. He felt ridiculous, like he looked ridiculous and was acting ridiculous. He took another deep breath to calm his racing mind, trying to be inconspicuous about his efforts. It must just be that he was still not fully awake yet, and her appearance had taken him by surprise, he thought. Yeah, that's why he felt a faint touch of anxiety. He had just been taken by surprise, was all.

"Yeah, I went hunting this morning, and some of the blood dried on before I was able to clean up," The energy in her voice immediately impacted the calm male, and he welcomed it's effect in helping him become more alert after a long night's sleep like he had welcomed the dip in the cool lake. So he was right about her going for a hunt. He was about to ask how it went when she moved, stepping into the lake up to mid-leg before lowering her lean frame into the water. This caused him to pause. A moment later he snapped out of it, a flick of his tail the only physical evidence that he had been entranced. "Successful, I hope?" He asked finally, using every ounce of willpower to keep his voice at it's usual steady tenor.

Surra's eye couldn't help to be drawn by the tip of her tail wagging out of the water as she introduced herself and asked him what he thought about the new territory. He smiled at the touch of silliness it showed. "Julooke," He repeated her name to himself, committing it to memory. He realized a split second later that he should have returned her greeting with a 'nice to meet you as well' or something chivalrous, but the moment had passed, he realized, so he turned back out towards the center of the lake, moving his eyes away from her and out across the water in order to focus on how he would respond to her question. "It's... just what the pack needed," He decided to say. It took less effort to speak in a non-broken voice when he wasn't looking at her, but the epsilon turned his blue eyes back to her anyway. "It's full of life, safer... and absolutely beautiful. Especially this lake." He gestured with his muzzle back out to the water. "Have you been here before?" The young male queried.
Messages In This Thread
summer chillin. - by Surra - July 04, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 05, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 05, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 06, 2014, 08:05 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 06, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 07, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 08, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 11:04 AM