Stavanger Bay summer chillin.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
"Yup! Two rabbits added to the cache." Julooke responded to his question about her hunt. Surra dipped his head in acknowledgement of her efforts. He knew she must have caught something, what with the blood that had speckled her chest and muzzle when she first arrived, and he briefly wondered if she had thought he had asked a stupid question, but he pushed the thought from his mind. She must have gotten up quite early for that hunt, Surra thought instead, because he thought he had awoken in decent time.

"Yeah. I actually followed Ragnar here the first time he found this place, and he let me take the lead on exploring. That's when we found this lake." Surra's ears pricked up at this - so he hadn't been first to discover the lake. He hadn't really thought he had been, but he had yet to see another wolf out here so he was beginning to wonder. Before he could respond, Julooke's ivory face snapped into the water. Surra froze, taken off-guard by the sudden movement (he cursed himself internally - how many times had this woman caught him off guard already?), before realizing she must have snapped at a fish. He shook his grey-brown head to unfreeze himself.

When the epsilon looked back up again, she had stood - and then brought her paw down hard into the water, sending up a wave of water that sent water droplets splashing into his shoulder and side of his face. A playful smile crossed Julooke's face. "Hey!" Surra growled good naturedly, a similar smile on his lips. He brought a dark paw down in the water as well, attempting to splash her back. The fact that she was comfortable enough around him to be playful helped Surra to relax a little, and his smile turned into a coy smirk as he crouched a little in the shallows, as if ready to pounce. "Is this your way of asking for help rinsing the blood off?"
Messages In This Thread
summer chillin. - by Surra - July 04, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 05, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 05, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 06, 2014, 08:05 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 06, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 07, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 08, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 11:04 AM