Gyrfalcon's Keep EA Sports, it's in the game
<font style="color: red; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 9px;">Warning</font> <br> <font style="color: black; font-family: Verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 11px;">Snowl has a very profane mouth—please read his posts <i>at your own risk</i>.</font>
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
His ears tucked a little at first. He should be more careful. His mother had always begged him to be careful, but he was reckless much like his other parent had been, but even in his recklessness, he had been at least aware—something that Snowl would need to work on if he were to survive much longer. He'd already had a near-death experience once, he didn't need another... Or maybe he did, considering he hadn't exactly seemed to have learned his lesson.

He found himself grinning again at her praise, a little surprised and not at all wary of the fact that the sultry female might've been teasing him. He could see suddenly that this was the type of woman his father would've seduced, and though he had no concept of attraction himself, he imagined that there would come a time where his milkshake would make all the girls come to the yard. Her words furthered this thought.

"For real?" he blanched at first, too eager, too childish, and his eyes a little wide. Snow Owl quickly cleared his throat, amending his face to a more "adult" expression. "I mean, yeah—of course. Duh," he exaggerated, giving his clumpy fur a shake and doing a quick circle so that she could check him out in his entirety. "What girl could resist all'a this?" he asked, turning to her again with a broad, playful smile.
Messages In This Thread
EA Sports, it's in the game - by Snowl - July 05, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Meldresi - July 05, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Snowl - July 06, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Meldresi - July 06, 2014, 10:22 AM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Snowl - July 06, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Meldresi - July 06, 2014, 04:11 PM