Hoshor Plains god is a city overflowing with fists
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Her eyes narrow as he asks her a question, repeating the name of the enemies to Blackfeather Woods. Their recent arrival on their borders doesn’t sit well and his accusing look gives her mixed information but what does that mean for him? Is there something wrong with the caldera, or is his face just… like that? Shivali licks her lips, deciding she doesn’t like it, and shifts her weight a little to be able to spring away if she needs to, but ultimately answers anyway: “no.”

Not knowing where the caldera is, really, other than the wolves had come from the western border, she glances over to the mountain range behind them, repeating herself. “South,” she tries to better enunciate so he’d understand. “Mountain,” she adds with a points south east, hopefully away from the caldera.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 10, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 10, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 12, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 15, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 16, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 21, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 25, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - May 06, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - May 11, 2018, 12:50 PM