Blacktail Deer Plateau dust to dust
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue knew that she needed to get her act together, she needed to grieve, but continue still to put one foot in front of the other. She was the alpha female and the pack needed her, Peregrine needed her. The poor man was a shell of his former self, and she hoped so hard that he would bounce back, but she didn’t think any of them would. It was going to be a long hard road ahead, and they needed to try and travel it, without letting any other pack know that they were vulnerable. Now would be the opportune time for another to come after them, they could crack them apart like a rock cracked a nut. Blue looked down at the rabbit and frowned, she was not hungry in the least, and the thought of food made her stomach ache, but she would try and take a bite since he was nice enough to catch it. She bent and mechanically took a bite and chewed half heartedly, after swallowing she spoke a whispery Thank you.

it makes me awful, because even though I had doubts I still brought the bones back and I took away all the hope Peregrine had. I saw the light leave his eyes, I did that to him. That is what makes me awful; I killed my best friends hope. that is how she felt about. Even though she couldn’t be 100 percent sure that the small bones with the black ears were Junior’s she had brought them back anyway, but to leave them there in case they were hers just made her want to cry. She still hoped with all her might that Junior was still alive that she was mistaken, even if Perry went after her, if it turned out to not be true. She would take those bites and smile.

I hope so too Dante, even if by doing so I make Perry hate me if I was wrong. I would rather have him hate me and have his daughter back, than have him care for me and think she’s dead. However, there is no way to tell, I’ll keep looking I think though, just because I refuse to completely believe it. It hurts far too much.
Messages In This Thread
dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 04, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 04, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 05, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 05, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 06, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 08, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 09, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 14, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 17, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: dust to dust - by Dante RIP - July 20, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: dust to dust - by Blue Willow - July 21, 2014, 03:30 PM