Sunspire Mountains sucker-punch
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
I must apologize for the lateness of my reply and huge storm hit the province I live in and were were without power for two days

Ferdie put away his teeth and exhaled softly, though his back was tense and his tail still high he was visibly more calm, he would mark and remark this area later though. He remained still and did not move to attack, that would be his last resort and not one that he jumped to readily. He didn't even like chasing wolves away like he had seen the wolves of Silver Tip do. In fact that would be against his desire to grow his pack, He needed more wolves to join them, but he also need wolves who understood how to act in a pack and how to hunt as a pack.

He tipped his head gently to the other wolf taking a moment to look over and size up the other male he was young and not hard on the eyes which Ferdie appreciated he was a rather vain wolf himself though larger and more muscular which allowed him to hold his position of alpha with ease.

I am Ferdie Von Pelt. He paused he offered his name and wanted the others in return even if the wolves to the Teekon Wilds seemed to covet their names, that was not something Ferdie appreciated. He continued regardless of the response not only to explain his actions but his tone would hold the very slightest edge of apology and yet still command attention. The Sunspire and all the wolves who live on it belong to me. Though I do not run their lives and I respect each wolf. I do not accept wolves pissing on 'My' boarders unless they are of 'my pack'

Ferdie watched him then, wanting to hear more about this wolf and not have it leave just yet. He did enjoy the company of others a great deal. How did you end up here on The SunSpire? He questioned his tone taking a more conversational edge now that he got what he needed from the male.

Messages In This Thread
sucker-punch - by Finn - June 30, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 01, 2014, 10:43 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 04, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 06, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 07, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 09, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 16, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 17, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 23, 2014, 02:14 PM