Shadow Mountain We wake up, we move on
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
At least he wasn't the only one who hadn't the foggiest idea about what happened. He released another sigh and frowned at her question. He studied her and then in a sudden decision he nodded toward the borders. "You're free to go...There is no pack and I'm sure you want to get on with your life" he murmured and looked at the dirt. And he would go back to being a loner, seeking out trouble and chaos and probably get himself killed. The idea was once fun and thrilling to him but now it seemed terrible, a life without purpose or gain. "I'll go back to being alone again. No other pack would take me in" he looked up at her with a guarded gazd, but he swallowed thickly.

He had really liked this place, the rank and respect. He had liked Kelina who he thought had really respected and liked him too. It was a home of controlled darkness, chaotic order and he worked and lived well in it. Maybe he should try to start it again...
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
We wake up, we move on - by Zula - May 01, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Nikan - May 01, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Zula - May 02, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Nikan - May 02, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Zula - May 05, 2018, 05:06 AM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Nikan - May 08, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Zula - May 15, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: We wake up, we move on - by Nikan - May 18, 2018, 04:36 PM