Stavanger Bay The starting point of achievement is desire
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
i didn't realise you had already changed it :p I already talked to WGI members about it

Sadly her chance to retreat was short lived. As she crept away, the female's voice reached her ears, which flattened against her head as she mentioned she was being held captive. She couldn't understand what these else did they want from her, they had stripped away her pride and made her walk away down the path of shame, and now they wanted her back. For what? To toy with her like an old rag?

Another exasperated cry slipped from her lips as the male she had met by the creek. The one that had been so gentle with an animal that wasn't even of his own species, and was now being so rude to her. A wolf just like him. It seemed outrageous to the pale female. "What have I done? What is it you want?" She breathed only loud enough for him to hear. Even if he was standing in from of her--blocking her way--she couldn't even get herself to face him.

Then without even waiting for him to answer she spun around and dragged herself towards Thistle and the girl, her tail drooping behind her.
Messages In This Thread
The starting point of achievement is desire - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The starting point of achievement is desire - by Claire - July 07, 2014, 09:31 PM