if i had a heart
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Der did an amazing job with it. :D And definitely! In the meantime I'll go ahead and have this one archived. <3

<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
Ragnar’s scarred ear twitched in Verrine’s direction when the Ostrega man admitted that he did not know much about Silvertip Mountain, either. Though the lack of knowledge could have been seen as a concerning matter to some, it didn’t, admittedly, bother the Scandinavian all that much. He was contented with packs keeping to themselves since it was the very same tactic that he, personally, clung too. The fact that he had met Swiftcurrent Creek’s alpha was merely a happy coincidence, as was the fact that he was rather acquainted with Blacktail Deer Plateau’s alpha female: Blue Willow — despite that the circumstances in which the two had met had not, exactly, been all that pleasant if only because Ragnar hated Crete with a livid and fierce passion for clearly taking advantage of Thistle. He didn’t know the male and didn’t have to. He had his fun with her during her heat season and then left leaving her pregnant and alone to the circumstance of Pump who, initially, sought to kill them. Maybe she would have if Ragnar had not stepped up to claim them; though there had been a near impossible chance they might have been his. Aside from that fiasco that Ragnar had been left to clean up (and for as bad as it couldn’t have gone it had went over rather smoothly) he did not often associate with the leaders of other packs.

Ragnar gave a thoughtful twitch of his lips when Verrine admitted that he had heard that the Mountain’s leader was fierce. Ragnar wondered, sure, but unless it was a unquenchable curiosity that drove him forth he would likely never inquire further about this fierce leader and elusive Mountain pack. As it was, Horizon Ridge had enough troubles pressing against their borders like an unwelcome guest trying to break into their home. They didn’t need to add anymore. They had fallen silent by that point, except for the small murmurings of conversation they kept up as they continued on their patrol.

Messages In This Thread
if i had a heart - by Ragnar - June 09, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - June 09, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - June 10, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - June 12, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - June 12, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - June 29, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - July 03, 2014, 10:28 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - July 05, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - July 08, 2014, 10:11 AM