You say you're different I say their all the same
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A laugh worked its way up from his throat and he chuckled, blood red teeth showing as he looked over at the she wolf. Her coat was different, but it was also very pretty. She was light and dark, sun and moon, it made for a nice change of scenery compared to other’s coats. He quit chuckling and looked her over and gave her a small smile, this must be the KodoKuna Ferdie had told him about, their newest member. They were fast gathering members and it made his day.

Hello I’m the Beta Jace. he saw her trying very hard to ignore the fact that there was fresh kill in front of her. The poor girl was a bit malnourished, probably from running around as a lone wolf for however long she had. He spoke quietly then blue eyes looking at her, almost through her with their intensity. I’ll tell you what if you help me get this hide off of the goat, I’ll let you have as much of this catch as you want, before I put it in our caches. Deal?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You say you're different I say their all the same - by Jace - July 08, 2014, 06:14 PM