You say you're different I say their all the same
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace sat to his haunches nearby while she ate, making sure to stay away and stay quiet. It wasn’t that he was afraid to talk, it was more along the lines of he was afraid that he would again say the wrong thing or the wrong name. He was rather embarrassed by that as it were anyway, he hadn’t really thought about the way he said her name, it had just come out.

She was a dainty eater, even with blood trickling down her muzzle and neck, she was soon done and he stood and returned to the dead carcass on the ground and began to chew at the hide to get it off. I’ll have to stretch this out on the ground for a few days, but it will make a comfortable nest for someone. How about you? Would you like it for your den? Sort of as a welcome to your new home sort of gift. he didn’t look up at her, thinking maybe if he didn’t look at her, she would be a bit more comfortable.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You say you're different I say their all the same - by Jace - July 08, 2014, 07:32 PM