Arrow Lake Fair freedom
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie was not as self-serving as most, he would rather put others before himself, In his pack the well being of his packmates came before his own, he'd feed them all if he had to starve to death in the process. And that he was told was against an 'alpha nature'... though he commanded respect from his subordinates he was not a tyrannical leader. Far from it.

He had nearly starved himself giving his kills to the last female of his interest, though she was an alpha and he had been looking to claim her for his own having fallen in love with her; though that love had been very very onesided, in the end, she too had broken his heart with her constant rejection. If only he could find a female that would accept him and would show him the utter loyalty he would bestow upon her. That too against an 'alpha nature' since most alpha's were out to find the next strongest mate to carry on his or her bloodlines.

His skin under his cheek upon his neck below his expertly groomed pelt bore freshly healed scars. Scars that would ever be a constant reminder to this horribly vain wolf of his last tryst with 'love' though his loyalty toward his mate would ever be absolute he vowed never to fall in love again. Such a waste of a vow; one could never control their heart, but they could ignore it for a time.

Ferdie Von Pelt cocked his head to the side. His voice all serious now I do not just say... He look confused I promise. ... Words that come from me are not just drivel He wondered if she had been lied to in the past somehow it felt like that and it bothered him that someone may have caused her distress. He then had to wonder if it was his place to ask that question of a new acquaintance.

He wondered to then if he would be able to find his Owl friend to show her or if she even liked the birds of prey from which she took her name. Ferdie looked to the sky as if to seek out the bird he had just thought of, but instead noticed the sky was beginning to darken, With a small sigh he turned his gaze to Hawkeye. I need to return The Sunspire I was just out for a run, He smiled then sharing with her a secret it's hard to go for a good long on the mountain, the ground is ever changing and the terrian though beautiful is difficult, not that, that is a bad thing. just hard to enjoy a flat out run. Care to run with me? He offered hoping for her company just a bit longer, he had no idea if she had a place to sleep and he had long since neglected building a den so he had no shelter to offer her beside the Mountain itself.
Messages In This Thread
Fair freedom - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 25, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Fair freedom - by Hawkeye - June 27, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Fair freedom - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Fair freedom - by Hawkeye - July 02, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Fair freedom - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 02, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: Fair freedom - by Hawkeye - July 02, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Fair freedom - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 03, 2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Fair freedom - by Hawkeye - July 08, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: Fair freedom - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Fair freedom - by Hawkeye - July 08, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Fair freedom - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 08:15 PM