Arrow Lake rocket raccoon
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt may not have had a fish to offer but he did have something else a belly full from hunting, instinct drawn from the begging raccoon cause him to worry that it was hungry, he drew his lips back from his teeth and opened his mouth, retching up a meal of chewed but not largely digested meat.

Ferdie stepped back offering the easy meal to the cub then he sat, keeping a eye on the cubs but finally affording the female his regard since he was sure the cubs would at least be distracted by the meat rather then attacking him.

He rolled his shoulders It matters not what they think, since I am the Alpha of my pack. And it is my job to protect them but most of all the next generation. though these cubs could hardly be the next generation of my pack they are still babes and I just can't help myself. If he were female he would probably start lactating every time their was an abandoned cub. Thankful he was not, he was just a hearty strong male with an extremely soft spot for young.

You seem to have a soft spot for cubs, or did you steal them from their mother He suddenly looked appalled at the thought of stealing cubs from another beast, but then if she was that good a thief..... he cleared his throat and his mind, those plans were best left for later and most definitely not with a wolf he did not know if he could trust. Sorry I did not mean to accuse, the words fell from my mouth before my brain could stop them.

Messages In This Thread
rocket raccoon - by Leaf - June 27, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 02, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 03, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 08, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 08, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 15, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 16, 2014, 09:54 AM