Sea Lion Shores Everybody gets a little bit of stage fright
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
For long, Ypres had been wondering if she was the only wolf left standing on the Gull isle. She had not seen any of her pack since the threat of Jinx's pack at the brink of warring upon her isle. Silence, loneliness, regret, and defeat could very well be felt by the new self proclaimed Alphess. Perhaps with everyone gone, or she assumed they all vanished at that moment that she thought herself no longer as an Alpha. Her heart hung heavily in sorrow as she felt the taste of failure for the third time in her existence. First time was trying to take over her birth pack, and second time was when she attempted to make amends with her birth pack, and now this... Failure. it was a tough pill to swallow. She hoped that maybe her members would return as she remained or thought she was the only one remaining..

Her negative thoughts were disrupted when a new scent hit the air. It was of one she had never met. Was this a strike of a new beginning or just another lost soul like she!? She followed the scent down to the Sea Lion shores and soon found herself encountering a lone female. Ypres did not smell "pack" on this lady and therefore assumed her as lone.
She witnessed the girl getting sick, and a frown formed upon Ypres' face. The first thought that blew within her mind was illness. Maybe her pack died from it? Ypres was not aware of any illness's in the area. Ypres threw the illness thought in the back of her mind and disregarded it as she approached the new female with caution.

" Hello miss... Are you alright? "

Ypres drew in closer for observation. Maybe the she-wolf drank some of the water? Ypres wasn't sure, but was soon bound to finding out. She did not take Alpha stance as she safely assumed her pack was long gone, and that she had been there alone......
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everybody gets a little bit of stage fright - by Ypres - July 09, 2014, 01:55 PM