more, give me more
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
For @Claire

<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
Ragnar had seen the newest Captive when he watched Olor and Ollie seeing no purpose in keeping them separate from one another. What were they going to do? Mutiny? They could try but he would strike them dead where they stood if they did try it because he believed in the severity of their crimes committed against Stavanger Bay. After his fight with Thistle a day ago or so he had no patience for the likes of creatures that were treated worse than his own slave was. He had been tired and though he slept enough to keep him going so that he would not slip and appear what was a weak leader he had still felt heavy with exhaustion. Bone deep. He had gotten one of the wolves to watch them figuring they would trade shifts as he did and took a day to sleep (and accordingly the night before). In the after math of those hours of precious sleep, rousing only to relieve himself, eat, quench his thirst he was left alone and Thistle had been given the order to step up in his position while he slept. He had needed it and now, he felt refreshed knowing that he needed to stop playing He Man and pushing his body way past the boundaries it was used too. He had always pushed his physical boundaries, even as a child, but he knew now that he did need to not go for three days and their according nights without shut eye. It made him more irritable than a bear just rising out of hibernation and gave him a temper to match that of the sea’s.

He didn’t want to sacrifice the time of his members by commanding they take turns watching the captives when it had been his idea in the first place to take captives out of those that had trespassed. Regardless, the sleep he had made up on had made him feel much better and he eagerly dove back into his duties as if he hadn’t missed a beat. After his patrols had finished he had dropped by the den to gift Thistle with some lilacs he had found — still trying to make up for their fight (whether she ends up forgiving him or not) — despite that they were lovers and that was what they did. They loved each other with a fierce passion and sometimes that passion burned a little too hot and resulted in their disagreements, or clashing stubborn personalities. He still loved her endlessly and though he hadn’t the chance to tell her, he was proud of how she had handled their newest Captive (he was proud of Junior too for as he heard it she had been very Shield-Maiden like with her approach). Exactly how he had expected her too.

It was this new prisoner he sought today. Claire. One of Wheeling Gull Isle’s. The first trespasser from the Isle. Despite that several of the Bay’s ranks were made up of Isle deflectors, he still loathed the Isle wolves as a group. It was flawed because he liked the members of his that had came from the Isle. Still, he intended to go, in accordance to this meeting, and speak to their new leader, whomever had taken over Majesty’s spot, because obviously, their meeting had been forgotten about. Just because they no longer resided at Horizon Ridge and Majesty no longer led them didn’t mean it had changed how he felt about them. It was as he followed her wisp of a trail, strong with the scent of the Isle but mixed with earth and the scents of the Bay that he stopped and called for her. She was the Captive, not him. She would come to him; and if he had to find her it wasn’t going to be very picturesque exchange of words.

Messages In This Thread
more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 21, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 29, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:03 AM