a gift from the heavens
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He turned towards her like a snake to strike his hackles raised and a ferocious growl, but she didn’t even blink. Not right now and not ever, she was far used to his temper at this point, and she had one to rival his own and he knew it too. She returned the growl and her own hackles rose. Don’t you growl at me you behemoth of a Viking! You stubborn infuriating man She snarled and her tail whipped from side to side, she was furious and his own fury egged her on.

She looked him dead in the eye and spoke with ice and fire whirling about her words No Ragnar I don’t see it as a mindless killing because it was for lust, that isn’t mindless. Mindless is someone who just kills to kill just because they can not because they want some fresh piece of tail, or because a king killed his own father or what have you. Those are all not mindless, those all have a reason to them, given they are terrible horrible reasons, but reasons just the same.

UGH! Thistle thumped her front feet to the ground, wanting to just attack him with all she had, but knowing it would not end well for her with the mood he was in, he was much to large for her to take down herself, when his irritation was also fury filled. She stared at him Why did you do it hmm just because you could? Then that is terrible, but you probably had a reason. Perhaps he betrayed you and your brethren? Or maybe he killed a king, who really gives a care, you had a reason. And what makes you think our children will do that if you don’t rape? Or kill without a reason, even misguided ones, reason for your own pack to survive by either running out the others or by taking their food and their mates and their families! Fine Ragnar it’s the truth. I’m done with this whole argument I’ve had enough. Go cool off. Get some damn sleep.She gave him another snarl, baring her pearly whites and her blue eyes snapping with an internal fire daring him to even step a foot closer she’d bite the closest thing to her.

She turned on heel and began to walk away, far to infuriated to be able to even speak coherently let alone speak about something they clearly had differing opinions about.
Messages In This Thread
a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 05, 2014, 05:32 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 05, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 06, 2014, 07:23 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 06, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 07, 2014, 07:23 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 07, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 08, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 08, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 06:30 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 11:40 AM