Sunspire Mountains and I wonder, still I wonder.
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
As jace walked down the mountainside his mind went back to his parents. He sighed; it had been so long he could barely remember their faces, even though much of his features were from them. The blue eyes of his mother, the stubborn jaw line from his father. A small smile worked its way across his maw as he thought of his father’s scarred visage and the green eyes that had looked out at him. He also carried the soft spoken deep voice of his father, and the black coat of both. His sister had been so different; the pale one of the three dark families, but it had mattered to none. It had made them all happy to have a light within their dark midst.

Jace had woken at dawn to run around, making sure to keep himself in top shape. He remembered his father’s words about always being vigilant. And he did his best to do what was needed, and make his father proud even if he wasn’t here to see him. He was extremely proud to be the son of Wildheart ShadowSinger. Though given the current circumstances, his father probably wouldn’t be proud of him where that was concerned, but he would always love him. His father had told him once that no matter what he did or where he went, he would always love him even if from a distance. I’ll love you till my dying breath, and I will always be proud of you He sighed he missed his father greatly.

A few days prior Jace had smelled another wolf further down the mountain. He hadn’t caught sight of him yet, but he planned to rectify that today. The base of the mountain was not their territory, but that was still another wolf too close to his borders. What if they were a spy from the creek, looking to attack them when they were least expecting it.

Jace nosed his way further down and a small sound reached his ears. Unsure what it was exactly he loped towards it, intent to find out what it was and why he heard it. He hollered out a soft hello across the small river and then he waited.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 09, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 11, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 12, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 13, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 17, 2014, 10:52 AM