The Heartwood Show me who we are today
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

This was going about as well as Ira had subconsciously feared and accepted it would, which was to say: not very well at all. She was angry at him, she deserved to be angry at him. He had went off and done a stupid thing. He accepted that fact and intended to learn from it though it seemed learning from it would without a doubt being in the hardest way. “No!” He protested, the word bursting from his lips in his panic. “No, I didn’t abandon you. I know going after her was wrong and stupid but I didn’t abandon you. I wouldn’t. Not ever,” She was the only family he’d ever had (that he could remember) and the fear of losing her because of his own stupidity had swollen within his chest like an ugly monster that was attempting to claw it’s way free of it’s prison of flesh and bone. “Even if it would have worked I was going to come back…I would never leave you.” Because on the scale of who mattered most to him it was Jinx though he understood how that could have been morphed by his own teenage stupidity and by the recent betrayals she had suffered. “I am not like them,” Ira hissed in his rising panic, his breath coming out in quick rasps and pants, his pupils dilated with it. “I am nothing like those traitorous curs,”

“Majesty always was as worthless as a pile of dog shit,” He had tried to be all high and mighty with Ira only to have Ira laugh in his face which had led to a growling match that would have been toe to toe with the reaction of a three month old being told off. He had liked to brag but as far as Ira had always been concerned that was all it had been: bragging. “And his whore is better off gone. I will tear the sniveling fetuses from her womb myself.” Even if, which he had a sinking realization that was probably going to happen, he would probably go after her and her children as ill guided revenge. Because why should someone else be happy when he wasn’t? “I didn’t abandon you…I promise I didn’t. Bones is dead to me.” It was cruel and caused the pain in his wound to flare though it was likely less of that and more because he had shifted his weight lower to the ground, hating himself.

Messages In This Thread
Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Ira Nox - July 05, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 07, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Ira Nox - July 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 16, 2014, 04:48 PM