Mount Apikuni The Scar on the Mountain
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I think you were looking for the word adventurous… Lol. Also, apparently Red is the most gullible wolf ever, actually believing Kodo about the mountain being haunted. Lol.

Red’s ears flattened against her head in worry when Kodo mentioned the mountain possibly being haunted. If that was the case, she would not want to stick around after dark. She didn’t want ghost wolves pushing her off the mountain for disturbing their slumber (though how the coywolf knew what ghosts were is a mystery). Still, the call of this mountain and its past were too strong to ignore. If need be, she — and Kodo, if she wanted — could simply return the next day to finish her exploration.

She began sniffing around, and looking at the formation of the mountain. This side, with its dark, almost burnt-looking scar caused her to pause… It [did] look like sort of like a big burn mark, [didn’t] it? And all the new growth… So there had been a fire here. She turned and told Kodo of her discovery through a series of whines and barks.

Then she turned once more and looked at the upper portion of the mountain. Something else seemed off about this place, though. Why did the mountain look as though it was only half-formed? There were jagged edges all over the place in places where there should have been smooth ground. What was that about? She looked to Kodo with wide, inquisitive eyes that said, “Can you figure this out?”
Messages In This Thread
The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 10, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 06:57 PM