Mount Apikuni The Scar on the Mountain
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Is it okay if we make this after I’ve joined SS? I’m hoping I can count this toward an Outrider trade thread.

Red could have kicked herself for taking her friend’s jest so seriously. She really should have known better, and felt her ears go back in embarrassment. She soon forgot about her embarrassment, however, as Kodo studied the mountain to try and figure out why it looked so odd.

Eventually, the chimera said, “The rocks. They must have fallen, crushing the mountain.”

At first, this made no sense to Red. How could simple rocks crush a mountain? That would be the same as a flea crushing a wolf. But… maybe Kodo was on to something. The coywolf turned to face the mountain again, and climbed upwards a little more. She studied the formations, trying to discern where the odd lines in the mountain started. They seemed to begin about halfway up its side, so she squinted to get a better look around that area.

She turned and looked down at the ground. It seemed… lumpy, somewhat. Like something big had been buried under a mound of dirt. Quickly, she slipped and skidded down to investigate, woofing over her shoulder for Kodo to look, too.

And finally, it clicked. There had been a landslide. Of course! That would explain why this side of the mountain looked so odd! She excitedly told Kodo of her finding through excited barking and tail-wagging. “Why hadn’t we seen this sooner?” she asked, laughing at herself.
Messages In This Thread
The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 10:22 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Kodokuna - July 10, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: The Scar on the Mountain - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 06:57 PM