Stavanger Bay The starting point of achievement is desire
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
As if it could break more, Beric felt a hard thump in his chest when Claire uttered her questions. He couldn't even look her in the eyes. I'm so sorry, he whispered to her, his emotions evident in his voice. He would never be able to convey to her just how heartbreaking this was for him. She turned back towards Thistle Cloud, and he followed a few beats behind her. He could not bring himself to look at Thistle Cloud, either. He was obeying her, but he knew that if it was any other trespasser, he would have been much more passionate about his duties to the pack.

Thistle Cloud left after giving the rundown to Claire, and seemingly left. Unbeknownst to him, she was still watching to make sure he was following orders. I'll show you where you can sleep, he said. Follow me. The order was soft, but they both knew she had no choice in the matter, and neither did he. He probably should have take her to where the other captives slept, but instead, he took her to his own den. You'll stay here, he said. He wasn't about to let her stay with two males he didn't know. My spot is not far from here, so if you need anything, just yell for me. Well, he would find a spot, anyways. There were plenty of trees with hollowed out bases that he could stuff himself into. He waited to see if there was anything else she might say to him.
Messages In This Thread
The starting point of achievement is desire - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The starting point of achievement is desire - by Beric - July 10, 2014, 09:03 PM