Sunspire Mountains and I wonder, still I wonder.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Summer trembled with the effort it took for him to keep his breathing steady. His heart felt like it was going to explode from his chest, which would not be good considering he was trying to not draw attention to himself. His father had given him strict instruction to make sure he found himself a good home with packmates that would look after him and take care of him. Standing in the center of his little den with an unknown stranger just outside made it very hard for Little Levi to remember that lesson, though.

The young wolf had just lowered his paw away from his muzzle down to the earth when he heard the footsteps getting closer. His heart began to beat faster, if that was at all possible. Frozen, he couldn't force himself to move backwards. Not with the stranger so close, and coming closer. And closer. And closer, closer, closer, until suddenly there were paws at his doorstep, then a chest, a face, and then.. eyes.

At the shock of bright blue, Summer tripped over himself as he broke free of his statue-impression and scrambled backwards until his back was against the wall of his den. He lost control of his breathing and was panting heavily, eyes darting this way and that until he spotted the rack of antlers. Feeling it was the only protection he'd have if this strange wolf decided to try and cause him harm, Summer grabbed a tine tight in his jaws, pulled it in front of him, and flattened himself on the ground in order to crouch down beneath the tines.

Once safely behind his new barricade, Summer shut his eyes tight and started frantically trying to remember what Dhani had always taught him to remember. It was supposed to help him in these sorts of situations; it was supposed to help keep himself from panicking. What was it, what was it?

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 09, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 09, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 11, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 11, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 12, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 13, 2014, 08:38 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: and I wonder, still I wonder. - by Summer Ostrega - July 17, 2014, 10:52 AM