Otter Creek dark side of the moon
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#40d3bf">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#40cdbc">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#40c6b8">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#40bfb4">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3fb8b0"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3fb1ab">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3faaa7">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3ea3a3"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e9c9f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d969b">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d8f97">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c8893"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c818f">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3c7a8a">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b7386">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3b6c82">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a657e">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a5e7a">s</FONT></i></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
lol. :P Fin is totally cute by the way. :-)

Bragi had drank from the creek until he had his fill of it’s waters, head rising as salmon pink tongue flicked out to collect the droplets of water off of his jowls and chin. His opinion thus far of the Teekon Wilds was that it was vast, and in retrospect the Scandinavian hadn’t even seen remotely half of it yet. His paws itched with the prospect of exploring the territories unconquered by packs, at the wealth that they might hold for him, be it knowledge or peculiar food sources or whatever else kind of wealth there was. It did not occur to Bragi how it might appear to the members of Stavanger Bay that he had recently been accepted and was now venturing out, away from the lands for several hours at a time. Not that he thought anyway was really looking for him, except maybe for the Jarl’s wife who was adamant at barking at him about how he was Ragnar’s son when, as far as Bragi could tell there was no justifiable proof. Looking like him wasn’t really enough because half of the Northmen were light colored with blue eyes, but he wasn’t in her presence and the need to come up with justifiable reasons in which she was inherently wrong about her assumptions (when in truth he felt the seedlings of suspicion himself but didn’t know) was abruptly lost.

A voice drifted towards him and turning his gaze away from the creek, where it had absently settled as he let his thoughts get lose, towards the woman that approached him. To him, any wolf of the Wilds carried an accent and sometimes they sounded extremely individual from one another even if no one else but him could discern them. Despite the coy smirk that tugged at Bragi’s lips her potentially underlining flirtation went largely unnoticed by him. “That might be because I’m not from here,” Bragi responded after a prolonged moment of silence while he assessed her in turn. His voice was still boyish but was still in it’s own awkward transition of puberty but it was soft nevertheless and heavily accented. “I am Bragi.” He introduced himself to her, turning his side to the bank of the creek so that he was facing her.

A brief inhalation of her scent told her she, too, was from a pack though it was a different one than him. Idly, it made him feel the inclination to figure out through exploration how many packs these Wilds held but that was a trip or a series of trips, for another day.

Messages In This Thread
dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 11, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 11, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 11, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 12, 2014, 12:04 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 13, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 14, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 14, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 15, 2014, 02:53 PM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Finley - July 16, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: dark side of the moon - by Bragi - July 17, 2014, 03:01 PM