Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
He smiled as she mentioned that he'd been the one for her since they'd met. Part of the wonderful novelty of their new relationship status was the freedom they now had to share little bits of information like that, without fear of rejection or awkwardness. He loved that she had always felt that way about him, because he'd certainly felt the same way about her. Ever since they had met, he'd had eyes for no one else but her. He remembered the first time he saw her; he hadn't even known her name or who she was, but he remembered how he had stopped in his tracks and stared, his heart fluttering for the first time, when he saw the beautiful white she-wolf loping through the serene, ethereal forest back at Faerie Glen.

What she said next made him melt inside. I know I'm not the most... mature wolf sometimes...I don't always find the seriousness in things, but maybe that's not so bad? A profound warmth and love for her shone in his eyes as he leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "Jules," he said softly, a reassuring smile on his face as he looked at her. "That's what I love most about you. And I think those qualities will make you a wonderful mom. The best." In truth, they balanced one another out really well. Where Julooke was silly and naive, Verrine was more grounded and realistic. Julooke was creative, altruistic, and gentle, while Verrine was more direct, aggressive, and simple. He felt that, between the two of them, together they would make great parents.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM