more, give me more
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
It was as Ragnar contemplated how he would approach the Wheeling Gull Isle wolves on this intrusion, whether he would take their newest Captive with him and parade her to show that she was still alive but that she was, clearly, his property for however long her captivity had been decided. Or if he would go alone and have a little ‘one on one’ with their new leader who ever presumed to be in charge because it so obviously, to Ragnar, needed to be made clear that just because they were no longer Horizon Ridge didn’t mean Ragnar had changed any. Then came the question why should I warn them again? He had done it once already and blatantly, they had disregarded it. Even though Majesty no longer ruled there he expected some of the original members had to have been conscious of his warning. Ragnar had told them he would only warn them once and he had done it. And now this. This intrusion of one of theirs into his borders had broken whatever precariously balanced contract of begrudging tolerance he had offered them.

No. There was no second chance.

If Ragnar had thought there was anything worth raiding he would have gotten a small team together to steal from their food caches; but he couldn’t lead a team into hostile territory without knowing for sure there was anything worth his time. Given that, he returned to his original idea: he would have a ‘talk’ with their new leader and his actions would be calculated from that point forth.

Ragnar’s attention was pulled from his plans as his eyes fell upon the girl who came into the small clearing the scarred Northman occupied, her body lowered in full submission as a pitiful whine escaped her muzzle. Shivering before him she spoke out a question, an invitation for him to tell her what he wanted from her. Though it satisfied him to see her in utter and total submission of him as she should have been as a captive of the Bay, he took a prolonged moment to appreciate her dainty beauty. Slowly, a coy smirk began to toy at the edges of the Jarl’s lips as he remained silent, still. He had questions for her, questions about Wheeling Gull Isle that he needed answered. It had been Mees upon his acceptance into the Bay whom had informed him that Majesty had abandoned and while that had been helpful time had passed since then.

"Who is the new leader of Wheeling Gull Isle? I heard that Majesty has abandoned you," Though Ragnar felt smug about being proven right as to his horrid opinions of the uppity and immature male he kept it well hidden behind his mask of coyness, perfected over the years to hide his irritation and in some cases, anger though it was employed for other situations, as well. "I know he sacrificed you all for a woman so avoiding my questions is only going to hurt you," Ragnar warned with a harsh flick of his tail against his haunches as he stared down at Claire. "Is his hórdómr his…" The Scandinavian struggled for a moment to find the common tongue translation because it wasn’t, he knew, so concrete and clear. "— adultress pregnant?" ‘Adultress’ was the best translation he could come up with for it, and it was close enough to what he had meant despite not being an exact match. Ragnar had many more questions, of course, but he figured he’d start with the easy ones to see if the newest captive would be willing to answer them or if she would need encouragement. She was free knowledge he did not intend to pass up.

Messages In This Thread
more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 21, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 29, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:03 AM