The Sunspire When the Sunset Meets the Shadow
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
For @Jace. Our meeting thread, since I said once she joined I would thread with you, and because I want Red to meet all of her pack-mates. ^_^ Plus I’ve never really threaded with you (Danni) before, other than a few with Blue and one with Sitri and I really admire your dedication to your characters and how all their personalities are different and interesting and stuff and okay I’m done ranting and run-on-sentencing now. >.< (Also the title is actually a play-off of Red’s and Jace’s fur coloration).

Red had finally found a home. A pack. A pack made of wolves, no less. She stood on the mountain — her mountain — looking out at the view. She was facing the Kintla Flatlands, and could see Greatwater Lake glinting in the sunlight, even as the clouds covered most of the sky. Despite this, it was still a gorgeous day, however hot and humid. She sat and contemplated her next move. After her discovery on Mount Apikuni, her need to discover new areas was even stronger than it had been before, but her instinct to protect her pack left an odd feeling in her bones whenever she traveled too far from the Sunspire. She was confused, and had a feeling she would be for a while, until she found some kind of balance.

Still, at least now she knew she had a place to return to after a long journey in the Wilds. She turned to look back at the mountain, gazing with fondness at its trees and its prey animals scurrying here and there. She knew that perhaps she was not as worthy as others to be here, seeing as she was half-coyote. But she would prove her worth. She had to. She was loyal to a fault and would die if it meant protecting those within her pack. The thought of dying for a great cause did not frighten her, though she hoped it wouldn’t end up coming to that. She hoped that she still had many great years ahead of her, to watch the pack grow and prosper.

Turning her body back towards the Flatlands, a smile graced her lips as her chest swelled with pride.
Messages In This Thread
When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Red Wolf - July 12, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Red Wolf - July 12, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Jace - July 12, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Red Wolf - July 13, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Red Wolf - July 14, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Red Wolf - July 15, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: When the Sunset Meets the Shadow - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 03:16 PM