Breathe your life into me
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
Save the best for last.
The yearling jumped to her paws once her queen's voice echoed through the air. She knew exactly what was going on. At last the day, they claimed the lands she had had the pleasure to explore beforehand, had arrived. She had been blessed by Jinx and given the opportunity to get a peek of the island before any of her packmates; but the greatest gift of all had been recieving the honor to name the land too.

Ouroboros had been the she had chosen and luckily the one Jinx had approved. Every time she thought of it the young girl's heart pounded in her chest, it was safe to say this was Cara's greatest accomplishment so far. Now she was fighting the urge to bloat around her friends, she knew that as easily as her good fortune had arrived it could fade away.

It was hard but she was managing.
Soon after one of the newest females arrived, Cara appeared from the shadows and headed directly towards Jinx, a wide smile drawn across her muzzle. When she finally reached her queen she planted a good lick in her cheek before stepping besides her and joining her voice to the lovely chorus of the Ouroboros.
Messages In This Thread
Breathe your life into me - by Jinx - July 11, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Vectra - July 11, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Mordecai - July 12, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 12, 2014, 11:04 AM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Sitri - July 12, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Kaname - July 12, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Meldresi - July 12, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Cara - July 12, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Lecter - July 13, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Snowstorm - July 18, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Breathe your life into me - by Jinx - July 23, 2014, 10:10 AM