Whitefish River and come undone
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
YEAH WELL I'M YOUNGER SO I CAN DRAW MY GUN FASTER GRANDMA... haha. You're going to punch me through the internet and/or blow my phone when you see this OOC comment. I love you, plz no kill! <3
As he moved, so did the dark wraith through the waters. Mordecai could have sworn under his breath, but the words eluded him in sound and mind. He did not believe he could outpace his counterpart, but he knew he could be a thorn in his proverbial side. So he kept going, careful not to take his eyes away and in his footing against the wet and slick stones beneath his feet. How far would he be pursued out, he wondered? How far did the Plateau believe it had reign over the shores of the river and the surrounding flood plain?

The herd was lost for good, and with it Mordecai had begun to relinquish the burning desire to give them chase. But appearances were as good as posturing in their world, so he had little qualms in acting as though he had every intention of coming across again when he could. And perhaps he would; no Ostrega was free of stubbornness over something, and he had long been instilled with the stubbornness to do as he pleased.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and come undone - by Mordecai - June 11, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: and come undone - by Atticus - June 16, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: and come undone - by Mordecai - June 18, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: and come undone - by Atticus - June 19, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: and come undone - by Mordecai - June 19, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: and come undone - by Atticus - July 07, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: and come undone - by Mordecai - July 09, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: and come undone - by Atticus - July 11, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: and come undone - by Mordecai - July 13, 2014, 01:21 AM
RE: and come undone - by Atticus - July 28, 2014, 08:25 PM