Arrow Lake Let's stop and talk for a while
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
[size=xx-small]OOC: Starting it a short time after This thread, so he at least knows of Sunspire, and someone from there. @Red [/size]

It had only been a short time since his previous encounter with Kodokuna, a female from the Sunspire wolves.
The encounter had left him curious about the pack, so he decided he'd linger nearby for a while in the hopes he'd bump into another member of the group.
Fang had wandered for a while over the rough mountain passes until the familiar scent of water caught his attention. Judging by the rest of the terrain he was convinced the nearby water would be nothing so much as a short stream travelling down the landscape.

It was mid-afternoon when he finally found a break in the mountainside, finding himself standing above a lake with no obvious path towards its shores. Fang wasn't one to avoid a difficult to reach place, so he began moving along the upper edge of outcropping, looking for any sort of pathway to reach the secluded lake.

One such path presented itself, little more than a rough goat-path, rough dirt, rock, and debris marking it as simply a less steep side of the mountain. Carefully he began making his way down, the scattering of rocks and dirt being the only sign of his approach.
Just as he was reaching the bottom of the path a loose rock slipped under paw, causing him to stumble. With a rather effeminate yelp saying nothing so much as Oh shit, he came crashing down the remaining few metres of path. Dusty, sore, and with a slightly wounded pride he huffed whilst he lay on his side, recovering from the fall. Good work, he gingerly got up ensuring nothing was broken, and shook off.
Arriving at the lake in classy style.
Messages In This Thread
Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 02:52 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 22, 2014, 01:13 AM