Duskfire Glacier I'll be your number one with a bullet.
37 Posts
Ooc — Mar
At the mention of his other siblings, his tail wagged, his eyes shining a but brighter. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he had missed them. It had been a few weeks and while he enjoyed the freedom, being alone wasn't as much fun as he had thought it would be. It was great, and knowing he had family to go back to made it less lonely, but talking to his prey just wasn't the same. He opened his mouth before she finished her sentence to speak, yet as she finished, he couldn't have spoke if his life depended on it. His green eyes widened and darkened, his body frozen, tail in mid wag. Shiv had....pups? Blinking, he stared at Taking, his brain racing while he tried to comprehend that thought.

She began talking again, and he pushed that thought to the back, concentrating on her answer to him. Her gaze fell, and he sat down heavily, his gaze locked on her. His already dark gaze darkened at the mention of their father. It sounded like him, yet he was almost surprised that he would push away Taki like that. His muscles tense, they rippled under his patchy fur, the respect he had left for his father draining from his body, lip rising in disgust. A protective feeling rose in him for Taki, his thoughts also returning to Shiv, the surprise now settling in him as the protective emotion rising higher, resolve with it. His father wouldn't hurt them again. A glint came in his eye, a decision made.

With that, he relaxed his body, his tag wagging yet again, a rare soft smile on his lips as she asked him. Yes, I will. It will be great to see them. Stepping forward, he nuzzled her gently, an uncommon show of emotion in his body and voice. We can form a family pack like we had back home but better. Much better. He murmured the last two words, protection almost radiating from him as resolve filled his eyes.
"If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance."
-Innutuk saying

speaking Innutuk
Messages In This Thread
I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - June 25, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 26, 2018, 10:14 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - June 30, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - July 12, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 17, 2018, 05:00 AM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Takiyok - August 17, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: I'll be your number one with a bullet. - by Tomkin - August 22, 2018, 08:28 AM