pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Thanks for joining guys! <3 Feel free to add input to this plan, too. I'm just going with the flow for the moment. :3

It did not take long for the first of two to come up from the darkness around. If not for the distinct curve of femininity, Mordecai would have willing took Meldresi for Kaname by the dark color alone. She had seemingly emerged from the shadows themselves, nothing much in her approach denoted other than the way the moonlight shimmered across as she closed the distance. He curled his tail skyward out of reaction, eyes looking her over and a reply set on his lips when another figure approaching stole his attention.

This wolf, he recognized from the Isle. Was her name Vectra? He couldn't recall. Her sterling mask evident in her approach, though the low light made her seem ghastly to Mordecai for only a moment. He waited for her to join the group before addressing them both. “There's a small band of deer to our south. Easy game at that, does and their fawns.” He gestured briefly in the direction from where he had come. “I was hoping there'd be someone hanging around this part of the territory, so I didn't want to risk making too much noise and spook them off.” And he had proven right that there were others still out in the late hour, and close by. The energy of the Spine had been restless as they settled in permanently.

“I don't know if we're all acquainted, so let's make this quick. I'm Mordecai,” he offered to them both. Allowing the time for them to exchange names, he went on to offer them a plan. Three wolves were certainly going to make this easier than two. “I think we should try to flank them and drive them into the territory. They don't seem to be as familiar with it as we are. If we separate the fawns from their mothers, they shouldn't be too hard to capture. Whatever we can catch, they'd make nice little additions to our caches.” He smiled faintly then.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Mordecai - July 13, 2014, 01:33 AM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Vectra - July 13, 2014, 02:23 PM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Mordecai - July 13, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Vectra - July 13, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Vectra - July 15, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Vectra - July 16, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Vectra - July 21, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Vectra - July 22, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Vectra - July 27, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Vectra - July 30, 2014, 08:42 AM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Meldresi - August 07, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: pull the pulse out a soldier and bolt - by Mordecai - September 03, 2014, 02:18 AM