more, give me more
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
A cold shiver ran down her spine as her back touched the floor. She was now looking at him upside down, whcih really only made him look bigger and more menacing. Still she kept Thistle's words on her mind, if she did what she was told and stayed out of their way she'd go unharmed. That was what she had said the day she had taken her captive though she had also said her husband (a.k.a. the male in front of her) was not as merciful.

She did not want to die just yet, though she had often fantasized with her end she truthfully didn't want to leave now. A little piece of her heart still clung to the desire of living a long life, refusing to let go like the rest of her had. It was that same piece of her that told her to give this man everything he asked for in order to keep her heart beating.

His first question came as unexpected, she had been part of the Wheeling Gull Isle pack but only for self convenience. They had offered food and shelter for her but she had never felt like part of them, she even recalled that after the second she first stepped onto that island she had wanted to leave.
And the thing was that when she had first arrived she had seen no leader but Ypres, so the use of the term 'new' threw her off for a second, until he metnioned Majesty.

Even if she had not met him, she had heard of him. Worried murmurs that hovered over the Isle wolves like storm clouds. "Ypres is the Isle's leader, a fiery female of short stature" she answered, adding the description in case he didn't know her. "I-I didn't know Majesty but he's long gone" she added shyly not knowing if that information was of help.

What came out of his mouth next was a surprise for her, she didn't know the whole history behind Majesty's disappereance. She opened her mouth to try to tell him she didn't know but stopped herself when she realized it would only earn her a beating. After a silent minute of thinking Claire slowly glued the puzzle together. The only pregnant female she knew in the Isle was Erika, so it must be her who he was referring to.

"Erika?" she barked hoping for a confirmation, "She is the only pregnant female in the Isle I know of" she answered bluntly hoping he'd appreciate her effort and spare her from his teeth.
Messages In This Thread
more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 21, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 29, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:03 AM