Arrow Lake Let's stop and talk for a while
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
As Fang looked around, taking stock at the vista that unfolded before him he was taken by surprise at the arrival of another.
I am Ferdie Von Pelt Fang's golden eyes fell on the creature before him, he suddenly felt very self conscious about the condition he was in. The well groomed male would be a stark contrast to his own dust covered pelt. The well formed male offered no outward signs of aggression however Fang felt he carried himself with an air of authority, regardless of his outward posture.
This would be the first male of size the half-breed had come across in his travels, still stiff and inwardly embarrassed at his less than perfect entrance he lowered his head, his tail giving a slight twitch before settling to a matching position.

Fang also chose to sit, lifting his head as a slightly familiar scent passed over him. Another Sunspire wolf, it seemed.
What brings you here.
"I'm called Fang." foregoing his normal smart-ass wit he continued.
"I am exploring, the lake seems a nice place to investigate. I guess I didn't find the right path down here though." His gaze wandered toward the nearby water before returning to the nearby male.
Messages In This Thread
Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 02:52 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 22, 2014, 01:13 AM