Firestone Hot Springs bubble bath
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
I'm going to bring in Hailstorm along in this since you mentioned it

Ypres had been wandering all morning in search of any of her pack mates. She hadn't seen anyone around, perhaps they were scoping out new turf like she had been. She decided to take a break to relax. Spotting her eagle "son" Hailstorm perched high up looking down at something. He was just sitting there "observing" was Rocky with him? Ypres didn't smell the cougar, but knew he may have been around if hailstorm was. She trotted toward the tree he was perched in and woofed a greeting. She halted in her steps as she spotted another wolf from another pack. It didn't smell like a silvertipper, it was of a pack she had never met. Friend or foe?

The Alpha took strode with confidence as she trotted toward Leaf.

"Greetings miss. "

She was almost surprised to see another wolf here as her eyes focused on Hailstorm. She heard the bird squawk a few times muttering to himself. Ypres shook her head and gave him a warning glare.

" What are you doing Hailstorm? "

Ypres looked over to Leaf wondering if she should join her in that warm spring. She smiled to the other girl.

"Mind if I join in this lavish looking pool?"

She wagged her tail in friendly manner to let her know she wasn't interested in fighting, or anything like that because of possible pack differences.
Messages In This Thread
bubble bath - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: bubble bath - by Ypres - July 14, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: bubble bath - by Hailstorm - July 14, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: bubble bath - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: bubble bath - by Ypres - July 14, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: bubble bath - by Hailstorm - July 14, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: bubble bath - by Leaf - July 15, 2014, 10:37 AM