Blackfoot Forest If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace traveled from the tip of the mountain a broken man, and in the space between his ribs where he imagined his heart was, well it hurt like a curse word. He tried not to swear, but the poor imp had gotten more than an ear full of fiery words. He told himself he wasn't trying to find her, that he wasn't on a suicide mission, yea he was wrong, but he could still lie to himself couldn't he, after all it wasn't everyday that you fell in love and had your heart handed to you after it was cut open and let to bleed out. He thought about going towards the lake or the wetlands, but instead he headed straight for the forest, maybe the foxes would attack him and it would make it all better, cause he could take some down with him while he died, since he was already dying anyway, he wanted it to be quick, not the slow torturous way he was going now, with half a heart and no freaking relief in sight. So with jaded and bitter thoughts he headed towards the forest intent upon dying a little more tonight if he could.

As he traveled golden eyes looked out of the shadows at him and he snarled at a few, but mostly he just continued on, no destination in mind, just a mindless need to walk until his paws were bleeding and the pain was gone. Maybe he'd just curl up here and let the fates take him, yea that might work. But then his mind went back to Ferdie and Vienna and curse his good heart, but he couldn't leave them all alone, so with a sigh he just sat down and lowered his head and finally let the tears fall that he had been keeping to himself for so long, and he did cry he sobbed for everything, there in the quiet of the forest where he didn't think anyone would find him. And then he threw his head back and he howled for all he was worth, every single pain filled memory, every single ache he let it loose and he cried to the heavens and the moon until his voice was hoarse and his eyes were gritty and he slumped the ground then, not moving.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:13 AM