Shield Maiden's Sorrow
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Thistle chuckled and then realized her mistake spoke quickly Pump was not always the leader, before that we had a male leader Akhlut I think his name was. Ragnar would remember better than me. And I think she did realize that we needed someone to trust and follow, so she stepped up. Thistle did not hold the past against anyone if she could help it. Occasionally yes she would feel a little upset about something in the past, for instance the way Ragnar had treated Dagmar when she had aborted the litter, but she had soon gotten over it.

Thistle laughed If only that were true, no unfortunately my husband does not socialize as much as he should unless it is for the pack. And that was true he mostly spoke with her, and if he did happen to speak with someone else it was to learn something or to teach something never just to pass the time. Thistle did not mind when Ragnar went places either, because she knew he’d always come back unless there was some serious issue.

Thistle sighed at the next question, How was she doing with it. Her husband and her had talked about it and she found even more disturbing news out about it, but at the same time she knew too that she needn’t worry about it anymore It is fine now I guess. I still am not happy with her, and I have not be able to talk to her yet, but apparently she was in heat and wanted my husband to ahem…fix that certain burning..but he didn’t….he turned her down for me, because of me. So I don’t worry about it so much anymore, now I am just angry that she said anything and tried something when she shouldn’t have. It’s not polite and it’s not fair to myself or to Ragnar for her to put him in such a position. When any healer worth their salt knows it’s not easy for a male to ignore that certain fact. She took a deep breath then, trying to breathe through the mile a minute she had been speaking.

Messages In This Thread
Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 14, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 17, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 19, 2014, 07:32 PM