Blacktail Deer Plateau easy does it
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue knew the oppressive air that was around the pack was heavy, she also knew that it would take time to dispel. But she worked hard at doing her duty and her healing anyway, because she knew that if they didn’t start to move on they would be stuck in a permanent rut of grief. It was hard to say such a thing, when she loved Junior as much as she did and that her father and mother and the whole pack really had as well, but it was the reality of it.

Blue saw the other black wolf coming towards her and continued on her walk towards the center of the lands. She did not realize the girl had closed her eyes, though she did see a small baring of her teeth and wondered what she had done to deserve it, but soon enough she found out as the girl almost ran into her. That she had been merely lost in her own thoughts much like Blue had been earlier.

Blue chuckled softly No need to apologize everyone gets lost in their own thoughts now and again I am even guilty of this myself. She smiled then and offered a small dip of her nuzzle I am Blue Willow healer and Alpha Female of the Plateau. Who are you my dear? Willow had added the part of the alpha female on an after thought. After all she was the feminine leader of the bunch, but she also was a healer first and foremost and that was often apparent in how she introduced herself.

Blue tilted her ear in slight agitation and then blinked in surprise when Fireblaze backed into the shadows, she was a bit flighty at the best of times, but it took a village ot make a home. I do not know Fireblaze I was just in the process of introducing myself when you came over. And Hello to you too. Then she turned back to the newcomer, as she had been there first so deserved her upmost attention, though she would not ignore the fireblaze girl either.
Messages In This Thread
easy does it - by Blue Willow - July 12, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: easy does it - by Kaihra - July 13, 2014, 02:27 AM
RE: easy does it - by Fireblaze - July 13, 2014, 06:03 PM
RE: easy does it - by Blue Willow - July 14, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: easy does it - by Kaihra - July 15, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: easy does it - by Fireblaze - July 20, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: easy does it - by Blue Willow - July 20, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: easy does it - by Kaihra - July 21, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: easy does it - by Blue Willow - July 24, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: easy does it - by Kaihra - July 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: easy does it - by Blue Willow - July 26, 2014, 01:28 PM