Blackfoot Forest If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was not one to not admit when something was spooky and the forest and all it's nightly creatures was spooky, but frankly the haggard shadow didn't care. He just wanted to quiet place to cry where no one could find the big bad black wolf crying. There was death and decay in these woods and he had put some of it there, the mound of foxes further in were testament to that, but he kept quiet.

Jace heard a silent foot pad and he lifted his large head, realizing he wasn't alone he stood slowly to his full height. If one were far enough away, it would almost look as if a very shadow was coming to life larger than one would like to meet in the forest of death. He tilted his head and piercing blue eyes looked towards the sound as he sniffed once and twice to try and get a bearing on where the creature was and what it was, before he made a movement.

His eyes narrowed and a growl worked it's way up from his throat as he looked towards the shadows. Who hides in the shadows? he studied them trying to pinpoint exactly where the other wolf was, and it was another wolf he could smell her. He wasn't one to want to get attacked in the middle of a moonless night when it was dark and he felt crappy anyway.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 10:48 PM