Arrow Lake Let's stop and talk for a while
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
A race? A coy grin spread over Fangs features, he stood quickly, his tail giving a quick to-and-fro wag as he followed Ferdie's gaze.
Taking a few small steps towards the indicated path before looking back at the male.
"You sure? Wouldn't want to get that pretty coat of yours dirty would we?" His respectful demeanour faded at the offer of a playful challenge.

Fang wasn't a big creature, what he lacked in size he made up for in speed. His stamina was questionable however. His swiftness coming to the fore as he made an attempt at quickly dashing toward the path with a playful laugh.

There was no second thought given to the fact this male might not take lightly to his mocking joke, and if not, he was hopefully faster anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 01:41 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 02:52 AM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 17, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Let's stop and talk for a while - by Fang - July 22, 2014, 01:13 AM