Sea Lion Shores Excuse me while I kiss the sky
14 Posts
Ooc — markab
whatever maya was expecting from this particular meeting, it was not for the fox to bounce up perhaps more eagerly than she had and bolt directly towards her as though it had not just been tripped over, wiggling so furiously as it did so that maya was, quite frankly, bewildered. her ears flicked back, neck arching to lift her head as she blinked at the stranger. nobody was this thrilled to get...almost stepped on! hell, if their roles were reversed maya would have been giving her a good tongue lashing. certainly not asking her for her fucking name.

so this was perhaps a bit outside her area of expertise.

she probably looked a bit like a deer scenting a predator in the moment before it pounced as she squinted at the fox practically standing on her paws and staring up at her. this was...nobody was like this, right? why was today shaping up to be so weird?

"what the fuck," she said again, because her parents had told her to watch her language more than once but one, she did not care, and two, she thought it sort of bore repeating. "how old are you?" not that she really cared if it was a child she'd almost stepped on versus an adult but really? it was rare enough that she saw anyone younger than she was -- but this could have been it. in which case...did that mean she was supposed to pretend to be responsible? oh god. she wasn't ready for that.
Messages In This Thread
Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 03, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 03, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 03, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 03, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 03, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 03, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 04, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 04, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 05, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 10, 2018, 02:14 PM