Sea Lion Shores Excuse me while I kiss the sky
14 Posts
Ooc — markab
a year old. well, that explained...nothing. she had been expecting less than that, she was no expert in fox aging; she barely knew anything when it came to wolves in the first place. and leaving home to find new friends? probably wasn't any worse as a motivation than maya leaving just because she was certain she knew how to take care of herself (and would defend that point of view to the ends of the earth no matter what her actual actions said about it) but like hell she'd consider it anything other than dumb.

all that said, maya experienced a brief, terrifying moment of something akin to self-reflection as the fox started rolling around in the sand without a care in the world, as though there was not something with plenty of teeth standing right above her. was this how it felt dealing with her? of course, maya being maya, that thought was instantly discarded. she was much more fun. hypocrisy? don't know her.

the point was, then -- what was she supposed to do with this? maya was patently infuriating to be around at times and she knew it -- took pride in it, in fact. but that only worked when people were big grumps about it. or were trying to tell her what to do or something. this was just...if she tried to be sarcastic or snide she'd get ignored! the age thing had already flown over her head, after all. and that was the thing she was best at!

"i'm, uh...good on sand," maya said, bewildered, scooting away so she wouldn't end up with even more detritus to add to the salty mess that was her fur. she was currently cultivating a particular distaste for the beach. after a moment to collect her thoughts, she sighed, a touch dramatically. "my name's maya." god this was so... "is this actually fun for you?"
Messages In This Thread
Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 03, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 03, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 03, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 03, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 03, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 03, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 04, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 04, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 05, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 10, 2018, 02:14 PM