Sea Lion Shores Excuse me while I kiss the sky
14 Posts
Ooc — markab
"uh...thank you?" that was how you were supposed to respond, right? it would probably be polite to, like...express the same sentiment back. but as far as she was concerned it was just a name (until she was trying to impress someone, perhaps) and even if maya had ever possessed a single shred of charm or grace in her entire existence, she was too distracted right now to make any use of it.

well. she supposed anyone would be impressed by seeing the coast for the first time. even she'd been a little astonished, you know...when she was like, a few months old. everything was astonishing when you were a kid. "no. the beach is awful," she informed chavi with the air of someone sharing a long-held secret, and craned her head around to lick at her shoulder, feeling the salt caked around her neck crack like ice on a pond as she did so. it was all so unpleasant. maya could deal with a lot of things but this was not one of them. 

"if you want to be around water," maya added, "there are better places to do it. like. without salt. and sharks." and weird weasel things with flippers that kept giving her infuriatingly blank looks. just thinking about them made her scruff bristle more. she was going to show them!! ...at some point.
Messages In This Thread
Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 03, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 03, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 03, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 03, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 03, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 03, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 04, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 04, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Chavi - August 05, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: Excuse me while I kiss the sky - by Maya - August 10, 2018, 02:14 PM