Northstar Vale Long days and longer nights
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
Fang was once again unaware of the approaching female, his thoughts too caught up in his minor victory over the victim he clenched in his jaws. A grin erupting from his face behind his prey. Tail held high as he strutted towards his chosen destination.

What are you? Suddenly he froze, golden eyes directed straight at the creature, which to his knowledge, had not been there a moment before.

"Geh uck?" the less than articulate statement struggled to sound over his food. With due care he dropped the rabbit to the ground, tongue rolling over his lips, savouring the familiar tinge of blood.
What was the problem with these white wolves, elitist females talking down to him, pfft He looked over the female taking note of what was before him.
The meticulous well groomed coat, to her different coloured eyes. The small frame, Dainty he thought to himself. Though she seemed to carry herself with a particular aura. He was a little shocked, to say the least.

"Not half as attractive as you, if I'm any judge" why did I say that a dull half smile left on his face as his words echoed in his own ears. He stood awkwardly waiting for the repercussions of his words.
Messages In This Thread
Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 15, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 06:07 AM