Northstar Vale Long days and longer nights
<font style="font-family: cursive; font-size: 12px; line-height: 95%; color: #3d647a; font-style:italic; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #991E1E">My heart shall be my poison...</font>
5 Posts
Ooc — Luna
"Geh uck?"

Luna’s forehead crumpled into a slight frown, as she watched him struggle to talk over his mouth full of dead rabbit. Unblinking eyes stared at him questioningly as he carefully dropped his catch onto the ground and licked the traces of the red liquid from his lips. Her stomach clenched at the sight and smell of the delicious food waiting to be eaten, but she inwardly hushed her growing hunger. The rabbit was not hers anyway, and she was above stealing from others.

"Not half as attractive as you, if I'm any judge"

The white wolf blinked at last, wondering if she had heard the words correctly. Any other girl might have blushed at the obvious compliment, but Luna only felt a sudden surge of annoyance. She believed she was hardly worth a look; was he mocking her? Besides, she had decided long ago that appearance was just a superficial aspect of life that had no importance whatsoever. It could also be deceiving, and she wondered if the same trick was being played out right now in front of her.

Her teeth bared into a scowl, the sharp canines glinting under the first rays of moonlight gleaming from the blanket of night. The white bushy tail flickered in irritation, and her ears shot forward as her mismatching orbs narrowed into slits. Luna stood her ground, still in her defensive position.

“I don’t care about that. You didn’t answer my question, so I’ll ask again,” she said in the same flat tone. “Just what are you? You look wolf, yet you do not smell completely like wolf. Answer me honestly!”

Her tone was intense and demanding, her dislike of being fooled around oozing out from the words she spoke.
Messages In This Thread
Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 15, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 06:07 AM