Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Your new avatar is TOO effin' cute. :D

They were both shy and embarrassed for a few moments as they each realized the inevitability of what was to come. It was something that Verrine had fantasized about on more than one occasion -- especially since they had promised themselves to one another as mates -- but the fact that it was going to happen, right now, for real, was almost surreal. Like winning the lottery. Not only that, but he and Julooke had been friends for so long. He felt like a boy finally summoning the courage to show his private parts to the girl he really liked, only they weren't kids and there were no "crushes" involved anymore. This was what it was to be an adult, and their relationship was about to change in a big way.

She drew near, and he felt the silken softness of her downy white fur press against him as she, catlike, rubbed her body along the length of his own. It was a delicious closeness, and he closed his eyes and savored it as she repeated it on his other side. She moved to stand in front of him, the gentle brush of her tail tickling the fur on his chest, and he met her gaze as she looked back over her shoulder at him. The sight of her like this awoke something dormant and instinctively male within him, and his golden eyes simmered with desire and excitement. His heart began to hammer in his chest, and he was suddenly acutely aware of…certain parts of his body that he had previously never paid much attention to. "Stars," he said, his voice husky and scarcely more than a whisper. "You are so damn beautiful." Swallowing nervously, he drew close to her, his eyes never leaving hers as he traced the curve of her hips and the base of her tail with a line of gentle kisses. He had no idea what to do but they would figure it out together as they went.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE] - by Verrine - July 16, 2014, 02:26 AM