Northstar Vale Long days and longer nights
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
The male found himself a little captivated by the female before him even as her teeth flickered into existence at her less than gracious response to his words.
Fang found himself lowering his head, marginally, his ears flicked and his tail dropped just enough to show his offered submission at the offending words he blurted out. Moving a few steps closer, enough to be standing over his previous quarry. Despite her appearance he felt she'd just as likely take his food and flee.

He let out a single bark of a laugh, half heard before he continued. "My bad, you caught me by surprise." Lifting his head he checked for reactions, an apologetic smile spread over his features.
Doesn't care about that? Probably sick of those sorts of comments with that appearance.

"Firstly, I'm Fang, and as your sweet little nose already explained, I'm not entirely wolf. Sweet little nose? What the hell man he screamed mentally, keeping the best apologising face he could manage, he continued. " My matron was domestic, a dog. My father was not, and I am me." His gaze lifted to match her own, if only for a moment, trying to gauge the reaction behind those multi-coloured eyes.

[size=xx-small]ooc: Poor Fang, he's not usually this awkward.[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 15, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 06:07 AM