Northstar Vale Long days and longer nights
<font style="font-family: cursive; font-size: 12px; line-height: 95%; color: #3d647a; font-style:italic; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #991E1E">My heart shall be my poison...</font>
5 Posts
Ooc — Luna
[size=x-small]ooc. Ahaha sorry, Luna’s just hungry (I’m hungry too T__T) and strung up because she’s never smelt dog in her life. She’ll probably become nicer in due time once she gets to know him. ^^[/size]

Luna’s eyes widened slightly as the male before her lowered his head—an obvious symbol of submission and apology to her accusations. She immediately felt ashamed of her behaviour, and she realised it had mildly echoed the dominance her father had enforced upon his pack. The girl suddenly felt ill at this thought. She wanted nothing to do with him. She was nothing like him.

The internal battle raged within her eyes as she saw him move a bit closer. Her gaze refused to leave him and her ears rang sharply as he let out a short laugh that sounded more like a bark.

"My bad, you caught me by surprise."

An apologetic smile spread over his exotic features, and Luna felt another stab of guilt in her heart. She had acted too rudely, out of defense in a situation she had thought unusual. It was a major flaw on her part, another reason to add to the list of dislikes about herself.

"Firstly, I'm Fang, and as your sweet little nose already guessed explained, I'm not entirely wolf. My matron was domestic, a dog. My father was not, and I am me."

He stared deep into her eyes, and she gazed back, her mind whirring with questions and unorganised thoughts. She had heard stories of creatures called dogs, but had never met one before. It explained the strange scent he had, mixed with the earthly smell of wolf.

Luna nodded to show her understanding, and to display her willing acceptance of his answer. She wanted no quarrel with this half-wolf, and he seemed a pretty decent character, despite his jabs at her appearance. There was no big deal about his strange mix of blood—Luna simply did not care. Everybody had their faults and Fang’s hardly seemed an issue.

“I’m Luna,” she said. The hard edge in her voice was now gone, replaced by a soft lilting tone that had a hint of sorrow. “I apologise for my behaviour earlier. I have never met a dog before, and your mixed scent caught me by surprise.”

The white wolf smiled half-heartedly at her own act of reflecting back his earlier words.
Messages In This Thread
Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 15, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 06:07 AM