Northstar Vale Long days and longer nights
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
A strange pang erupted in Fang's chest as she matched his gaze. He'd met his fair share of lovely creatures in his journey but the way this one carried herself, the regal bearing mixed with the almost divine white of her coat and the intensity of her dual coloured eyes caused a youthful excitement to flood him.

Luna he repeated in his head, listening to her apology his submissive stance was quickly replaced with a more relaxed pose. The hinting tone of her words not entirely lost on him as she smiled. Readily assuming the half smile was an attempt at calming and portraying a more friendly pose than anything else.

Shaking his head at her last words, he spoke with a smile "Well it suits, your name that is. Besides you're far from the first to ask me what I am.." he trailed off for a moment recalling his last encounter with a "what are you" "Funnily enough, the last to ask was a white wolf too." whats with the stuckup white bitches? He laughed softly for a moment before continuing.

"So Luna, what brings a lovely specimen such as yourself to be wandering around these parts?" Lovely specimen? Ugh. Biting his tongue at his own stupid words he took another few steps forward before sitting in front of what was to be his dinner. Lifting his nose he gingerly sniffed at the air. "You don't have the scent of a local."
Messages In This Thread
Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 15, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 15, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 02:16 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Long days and longer nights - by Fang - July 16, 2014, 06:07 AM