Phoenix Maplewood before we talk of war
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
He was pleased with the submission; some wolves would not have caved so readily. Those kind of wolves were foolish, and did not endear themselves to Shale in the slightest. He gave a brusque nod to the apology, accepting it, and his ears perked in obvious intrigue as the wolf went on.

In better times, he would have accepted the offer without question. But Shale was not willing to let a self-described 'good hunter' slip through the cracks. His mouth twisting, the man pretended to consider the stranger's offer before leveling his copper gaze upon him in a searching manner. Digging into the other, to find the truth of the matter.

"Are you alone?" he asked. By his scent, he was--but you could never be sure. "If so--I believe we could help each other. You hunt for my pack, and only my pack. . .and we'll give you a home in return."

Shale wasn't willing to have some renegade hunter wandering through the maplewood, providing food to his neighbors every once in a while. He would join Morningside, or get the hell out of here.
Messages In This Thread
before we talk of war - by Fus - August 08, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: before we talk of war - by Shale - August 08, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: before we talk of war - by Fus - August 08, 2018, 02:46 PM
RE: before we talk of war - by Shale - August 12, 2018, 02:17 AM
RE: before we talk of war - by Fus - August 12, 2018, 10:57 AM
RE: before we talk of war - by Shale - August 12, 2018, 10:59 PM